Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

most reputable "save the deductable" place in fort worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• most reputable "save the deductable" place in fort worth?

Went on a small vacation with the wife and wouldn't you know it, I made a dumb mistake and got in a minor fender bender. My fault. My deductible is $500. And I have geico if that matters. So where is the best place in fort worth that lets you save the deductible? I really dont have the money right now so I thought maybe one of yall might know a good place like that.

Any repair facility that "saves" your deductible shortcuts the repair by that amount of $$. If u care about the vehicle you wrecked, take it to a reputable body shop and get it done right. The hack shops that save u your deductible don't give a shit if u are satisfied with their work.

Comment

500.00? That's it? Pay it and take it to a deputable shop, you will end up paying at least that much to fix the shops mistakes.
      2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
      2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
      2012 Ford Edge

Comment

fender mender

Comment

Alright well if im paying anything then I want perfection. Who do I take it to in fort worth for perfection?

Comment

Decided to take it to Sewell Lexus . Figure they gotta be good .

Plus its a toyota anyways

Comment

I work in the Sewell Lexus body shop...let me know your info on your ride.

Comment

Ok PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by 92calypso View Post
                  I work in the Sewell Lexus body shop...let me know your info on your ride.
                  Do you have experience in body shops outside of this one? What's different, if you can sum it up?

Everything about Lexus of Austin is over the top, I would expect the body shop to be a similar experience.
                  Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Thats why i picked em . They make a good presentation at least . I absolutely hate all those mom and pop, -daddy trained me back in the day- places where no one there has gone to school . Hate em with a firey passion .
                    Last edited by SMEGMA STENCH; 05-18-2012, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
                      Thats why i picked em . They make a good presentation at least . I absolutely hate all those mom and pop, -daddy trained me back in the day- places where no one there has gone to school . Hate em with a firey passion .
                      Wow, one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                        Wow, one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard on this board.
                        lol, consider the source
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                          lol, consider the source
                          I forget, what this guys other alias?

Comment

justinsn95, Stanley Tweedle, etc.
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                              justinsn95, Stanley Tweedle, etc.
                              ah, that explains it all........

Comment

Working...
                              X