Will 05-09 shelby wheels fit on my 2012 GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will 05-09 shelby wheels fit on my 2012 GT

Looking at buying some for real cheap and wondering if they would fit my car correctly?
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

No problems. All wheels for 2005+ fit the same.
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

cool thanks. Getting some for 350 bucks. This chick is selling her ex husbands 09 shelby wheels with tires and only have about 1k miles on them. They look brand new.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

She better no be selling my gotdamn wheels! Ill kill a bitch...haha jk man that's a great deal. Get them before someone else does.

Comment

Originally posted by wishitwasasvt View Post
          She better no be selling my gotdamn wheels! Ill kill a bitch...haha jk man that's a great deal. Get them before someone else does.
          What?
          Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

I just bought them...

No, not really
            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
              I just bought them...

No, not really
              Lol doubt it cause they are in the back of my truck

Comment

Working...
              X