No announcement yet.

Manual Rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If smileys in kdale sales them then I'm sure you can get them from smileys in Sherman/Jeff Hills. Also there is an article in the newest 5.0 mag about this very subject. Maximum motorsports sells the shaft you need for that flaming river rack.
    68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
    63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
    i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

im wanting to do this exact thing too. what would be the cheapest way? at the same time, im gonna do a a/c delete and smog delete.

Comment

Originally posted by jlyon View Post
        im wanting to do this exact thing too. what would be the cheapest way? at the same time, im gonna do a a/c delete and smog delete.
        The way I did it is the cheapest. All parts came from ebay. It was the cheapest prices I could find. MII manual rack to my door $90. Ujoint $38 to my door. Offset rack bushings 15 to the door. Good friend is welding ujoint to the stock cut shaft. Complete manual steering for less that a flamming river rack. Smileys wanted 60 for the right ujoint.
        Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
        90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by 351Coupe View Post
          If smileys in kdale sales them then I'm sure you can get them from smileys in Sherman/Jeff Hills. Also there is an article in the newest 5.0 mag about this very subject. Maximum motorsports sells the shaft you need for that flaming river rack.
          That shaft is nice, but its close to $200 bucks!
          Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
          90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Working...
          X