Spec or Centerforce?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    I usually dont respond to morons, but I have close to 500 without th N2O, it chatters on cars with power, not that chicken feed your pushing...
    Not sure if you're making fun of the other guy, but I have had a CenterForce DF in all my stangs with zero chatter. And I fail to see what power level has to do with it.

Comment

I guess I'll have to go back to their site and look further into their options. I hadn't noticed that there was a light pedal option for the stage 3.
      --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by projectPONY View Post
        I guess I'll have to go back to their site and look further into their options. I hadn't noticed that there was a light pedal option for the stage 3.
        There is for another $75 or so.

Comment

I bought a Centerforce clutch kit back when they were new, I think, like '88. Pressure plate was great, disc lasted about 30 days. No strip passes, but driven hard daily. The pressure plate destroyed 2 more discs with my help over the next 5 years and almost 100k miles. My Spec 3+ is still sitting in the box, but should have it in the SVO before too long.

I know Centerforce has made great improvements, but my vote is still for Spec. Review their recommendations, and call them if you have questions.
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

This should've been a poll and it would be over in 10 posts.

Comment

Working...
            X