X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrow bolt in Euless

Comment

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
      Let me ask you this, is trick flow not the same? I dunno but I know my intake has 2 bitch 12 point bolts in it. The rest are just nuts, and those can be bought at a hardware store. Will the stock 2 bolts not work?
      Holley has 1 long intake bolt, I'm sure the drivers side upper to lower nuts will be a pain in the ass, but nothing a ratchet wrench can't handle. The Holley is also much taller then the stock intake, so I doubt those bolts will work.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Not my car in the second pic, but you can see how much taller it is, I think it's bigger the the trick flow.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

x2 on the allthread. buy it long, put a lock nut on top and cut off excess.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
            calm down dude.
            The fuck Steve?

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post

Not my car in the second pic, but you can see how much taller it is, I think it's bigger the the trick flow.
            Try the all thread route then. A hardware store will have it. It's easy too.
            2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
            2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
            2012 Ford Edge

Comment

All thread for a temporary solution until you can get the right bolt from Holley. It will be an Allen head and will sit below the intake's surface. If I remember my Holley, all the hardware for upper to lower were allen bolts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
              X