No announcement yet.

My coupe will not start.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok well, I have never in my almost 20 years of building 5.0s had a TFI, or a coil go out, BUT yall were right. I took the TFI module off, after talking to Clifton, about checking some other stuff. Anyways, I took it to oriley, and it was tested 3 times, and its bad. It was a wells too. Freaking A. Oh well, looks like 40.00 well cover it. I am going to call me buddies in town, that work at carquest and autopartskennedale, to see if I can get an american made module for the same price.
    2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
    2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
    2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Borg Warner from O'reilly's or Echlin from Napa. Spend the few extra bucks and buy a good one. I dislike "Wells" electrical parts with a passion. I wouldn't do O'reilly's house brand (masterpro), Napa's "mileage plus" is usually a decent part if you want to try to save a few bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
        Borg Warner from O'reilly's or Echlin from Napa. Spend the few extra bucks and buy a good one. I dislike "Wells" electrical parts with a passion. I wouldn't do O'reilly's house brand (masterpro), Napa's "mileage plus" is usually a decent part if you want to try to save a few bucks.
        What this man said....Wells brand parts are the biggest pile of shit there is...I learned that a long time ago while trying to be cheap. I like Borg Warner parts and have never had any bad luck with them....

Comment

Will do. I am gonna check car quest, today.
          2012 Ford Edge

Comment

It was the TFI module. I will never again question the DFWM gods. Thanks guys for your help.
            2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Working...
            X