4.8 ls n/a power?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03silversnake View Post
    Ls are good motors. But the new 5.0s imo are better. It takes a ls1 ported heads cam and intake to make 450whp. An the new 5.0 almost a liter smaller with just exhuast intake an tune make 430-440whp. An make alot more power boosted. Plus you can rev a mustang motor to the moon and not so much a ls motor.
    You will also pay a hell of a lot more for a new Coyote motor too.
    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
      You will also pay a hell of a lot more for a new Coyote motor too.
      for the same price you could have a built LSX making 2x the power lol.
      Coyote motors are very cool though...the 11'+ mustangs need to start filling the scrap yards
      Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Well he didnt say anytime soon. He said later down the road. By that time their will prob be some deals out their for a coyote motor. Drop it in run 11s.
        440-RWHP, 400-TQ, 6psi
        7.4 @ 93 mph 1.7 60ft

Comment

Lol i thougth this was dfw mustangs not dfw chevys? Thats like me having a camaro and saying i want to put a ford motor in it. Jk everyone has their own ideas. As long as it runs good thats all that matters.
          440-RWHP, 400-TQ, 6psi
          7.4 @ 93 mph 1.7 60ft

Comment

Lol i thougth this was dfw mustangs not dfw chevys? Thats like me having a camaro and saying i want to put a ford motor in it. Jk everyone has their own ideas. As long as it runs good thats all that matters.
            ....90% of the posts here are complete irrelevant to mustangs. dfwwhateverthehellisgoingonbesidesmustangs
            Originally posted by Buzzo
            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Well he didnt say anytime soon. He said later down the road. By that time their will prob be some deals out their for a coyote motor. Drop it in run 11s.
              Read the thread title.
              Ded

Comment

I'm just giving you shit. I'm the president of the broke ass dreamers. We did just get a world products 400 small block put 600 on the engone dyno.

Comment

Working...
                X