Alignment question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alignment question...

Have a 2wd F250 lowered 3/5, when I lowered it and before I lowered it my camber was good.
    I installed Tufftruck HD coils, which raised it about an 1" in front creating positive camber.
    Take it for an alignment, after they put it on the alignment machine they came to me and asked why I came in.
    So I told them the tires are tucked due to the new coils. He said it was in spec and wouldn't wear my tires on the outside.
    Well it's been about 3-4k miles, so besides it looking like poo the tires do show wear and cupping on the outside.

Take it back in today, was brought back and pretty much told the same thing and that the wear and cupping on the outside was due to not rotating my tires. As well as Ford's I Beam front ends are known for this.
    Also was told it's an optical illusion and it's that way when stopped but when I'm driving it's leveled out. The trucks they used for an anology was the baja trucks.
    Was told if messed with it, the tires would wear on the inside.

Just doesn't seem logical to me at all. So should I just go somewhere else, if so, anyone recommend a shop that does F250"s.

Thanks!
    2 Chronicles 7:14
    If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

lifted or lowered, star tire on harry hines has never let me down Marc

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Star tire, going to call.

Thanks!
      2 Chronicles 7:14
      If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Working...
      X