Where can I find auto Carpet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find auto Carpet?

I need new carpet for my 68 mustang but i hate the 2 peice repros that are out there. where is a local place that sells automobile or marine carpet? I will prefer to install a one peice. I have tried an uphostery shop which cost over 400 bucks just for the carpet. Maybe a local shop that can sell the carpet too?

If you want during outher than the two piece, it will cost you a pretty penny to have it look right. The two price come molded for the floor that a shop will have to do by hand.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I know you asked for local but there's a couple places on line. I bought my brother his carpet for his truck at http://stockinteriors.com/
      Said it was a pretty easy install.
      2 Chronicles 7:14
      If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
        If you want during outher than the two piece, it will cost you a pretty penny to have it look right. The two price come molded for the floor that a shop will have to do by hand.
        This.. if its not premolded it will likely look like shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
          This.. if its not premolded it will likely look like shit.
          Oh, and get back to work!

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            Oh, and get back to work!
            Split personality? Need two screen names?
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
              Split personality? Need two screen names?
              Haha, no, the OP works with me.

Comment

Working...
              X