BMW Window Issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW Window Issue?

We have a 04 325CI and the passenger side window will work off & on. For the past week it's not working and what sucks worse is that on bmw's the window automatically shifts when the door is closed and the window is up for a nice snug fit. Now the window sticks out a bit so when you drive you can hear air coming in, the window is up mind you.

Any ideas? I think it might be an electrical issue or maybe the switch is loose or something but I don't even know where to start with these cars

duct tape!

Comment

take it to the dealer? I know since you have a BMW you can pay the dealer
      Big Rooster Racing
      1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Big
        Money
        Waste

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by josh.0 View Post
          take it to the dealer? i know since you have a bmw you can pay the dealer
          lmao

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
            We have a 04 325CI and the passenger side window will work off & on. For the past week it's not working and what sucks worse is that on bmw's the window automatically shifts when the door is closed and the window is up for a nice snug fit. Now the window sticks out a bit so when you drive you can hear air coming in, the window is up mind you.

Any ideas? I think it might be an electrical issue or maybe the switch is loose or something but I don't even know where to start with these cars
            This is a common issue with these cars. Its the regulator or the track. Take door panel off and unplug wires. Remove sound deadening material and you will be able to see the motor, regulator and rails/track. 99% of the time its the regulator. Relatively easy replacement. There are some vids on youtube about replacement of the regulator.

Comment

Comment

i can help you fix it

Comment

Working...
                X