Spintech super pro streets:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spintech super pro streets:

Just installed some super pro streets on the coupe, they sound amazing. It's still the stock motor/headers and off road h, so I can't wait to do the h/c/I LTs and x pipe.

They're not to loud at idle or cruising but once you're in the throttle it's an ear full.

Lol

Do recommend.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Spintechs sound like crap!
    1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

I put spintechs on 3 of my cars...way better than flowmaster imo.

Comment

Sound clip? Spintechs are loud, what did you expect? 3 chamber flowmasters?
        2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
        2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
        2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Lol im just kidding i run spintechs on my car. Love the sound

Comment

I ran spintechs with an o/r x and it sounded like a fucking farm truck...took that shit off and threw on a flowmaster catback and was much better
            2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

buddy of mine had some on his coupe and they sounded like crap, too annoyingly loud. Each his own I prefer Magnalow,DynoMax, or Borla's.
              01 Platinum Edition F-250
              99 F-150
              89 LX Notch
              93 LX Hatch

Comment

They are def loud thats for sure. I just wanted to get away from the typical flowmaster sound.

Comment

Ones I mentioned make some nice quiet ones that are free flowing, with no drone.
                  01 Platinum Edition F-250
                  99 F-150
                  89 LX Notch
                  93 LX Hatch

Comment

I don't feel like they are to loud, its fine going down the highway and it sounds good at idle, WOT is LOUD like it's suppose to be.

I do want to get some tailpipes though, like the look and put the sound where it needs to be.

Comment

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
                      Sound clip? Spintechs are loud, what did you expect? 3 chamber flowmasters?
                      I will get one tomorrow, ran out of daylight and was to busy cruising.

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                        I ran spintechs with an o/r x and it sounded like a fucking farm truck...took that shit off and threw on a flowmaster catback and was much better
                        Farm trucks sound cool.

Comment

You'll really like them with tails! Mine was quiet at idle with the tails on, but still loud at WOT. I miss having tails on my car, with dumps it's pretty loud, but still sounds good.
                          92 LX 5.0

Comment

I run Spintechs and love them!! Nice tone down low and slap yo momma WOT Raspy!! Better than that wore ass out Flowbastard sound. But everyone has thier own taste.

Comment

Maybe it was the o/r X instead of the H like you got but it was super poppy, raspy and just horrible sounding. Hell, I still think mine is too raspy and poppy sometimes but I don't want to buy an o/r H right now.
                              2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X