No announcement yet.

Where can I get a 03 04 cobra?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I'm looking for a mostly stock one and why would only buy one from a individual?

Comment

Originally posted by Bearden86 View Post
      Yes I'm looking for a mostly stock one and why would only buy one from a individual?
      Because a dealership won't know dick about the history, and will tell you whatever you want to hear. It's grandma's grocery getter that runs 9's on pump gas.

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
      I'd buy one from a Indivdual only.
      Consider that a free consultation. Whiteboy has probably bought/sold more mustangs than the collective entirety of this site.
      Last edited by barronj; 04-23-2012, 09:01 PM.
      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Shop for high-performance automobiles, rare sports cars & limited edition cars for sale at Texas Hot Rides. Expert service in Carrollton & Dallas awaits!

They always have at least two clean '03 Cobras in their inventory. A few weeks back they had a DSG with Aluminator long block and Gen2 Whipple supercharger (3-in pulley with 6 lb lower)

Comment

craigs list has a few
          440-RWHP, 400-TQ, 6psi
          7.4 @ 93 mph 1.7 60ft

Comment

I bought one from Lance at LA Motorcars in Richardson.

Looks like he has a few.

Of course there's always www.svtperformance.com

Comment

Cobra

You can just buy mine!

Comment

and what is yours

Comment

Buy my GT instead. It's faster and will be less money plus it will have all new parts with less miles.

Comment

Working...
                  X