Total timing for 2 poweradders??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total timing for 2 poweradders??

351 making 350NA hp, adding small centrifical at 6#'s of boost, and a wet Zex 125 shot. What do you think about total timing? I currently run 24º with the 125 shot. I was thinking maybe 18º??

Nobody does this?

Comment

Alot of people do this. But its really not information you share. Also every combo is different.

Comment

I don't know how much timing you should take out for the boost, but in addition to whatever that is, the general rule of thumb is 2 degrees of timing for every 50 hp on nitrous. So for a 125 shot, pull 4.5 degrees of timing out.
        Vortex rear stand $75
        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
        My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
        but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
        11 4 door
        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Prime-Tuning.com View Post
          Alot of people do this. But its really not information you share. Also every combo is different.
          Why not share it?

Comment

Originally posted by Diabolic View Post
            Why not share it?
            What he's getting at is that he, among others, have 'taken their lumps' and 'figured it out' on thier own - aka blown shit up, headgaskets etc..and that's how he makes his living.

What's said above isn't a bad idea. I'd start near the 16* mark, and bring it up a little at a time - keeping a close eye on plugs and A/F.

I would definitely ensure that you're A/F is in check on both the nitrous (before blower install) and the blower seperately. If you have one or both of them lean out, you can scatter it in a hurry, or have a hard ass time finding the real problem.

Comment

Working...
            X