Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best place to replace bearings in a Paxton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to replace bearings in a Paxton?

Have a buddy with a paxton supercharger and he's looking for someone to replace the bearings and reseal it. Anyone know if this is something someone local can do? Any ideas on the cost?
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
    Have a buddy with a paxton supercharger and he's looking for someone to replace the bearings and reseal it. Anyone know if this is something someone local can do? Any ideas on the cost?
    What model supercharger? I found the bearings I needed for my old ass SN89 here local. Some shop in Garland that sold bearings and seals. They did not have the right high pressure seal for the impeller output shaft. There is a company on ebay that's sell all types for bearingd and seals for paxtons, old and newer models.
    Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
    90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCoupeRedVert View Post
      What model supercharger? I found the bearings I needed for my old ass SN89 here local. Some shop in Garland that sold bearings and seals. They did not have the right high pressure seal for the impeller output shaft. There is a company on ebay that's sell all types for bearingd and seals for paxtons, old and newer models.
      I'm not sure he just asked me if I knew anyone. I'll see if I can get some more info. Thanks
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I'm pretty sure eBay sells a higher output impeller too.
        2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
        X