Pick-n-pull score!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick-n-pull score!!

Went looking for oil dipstick for the 76' today.

Found: oil dipstick, driver & psgr trim pieces for truck floor, chrome trim pockets for the door panels where the handle is, AC ducts for blower unit to drivers vent and to pasanger vent, lower steering wheel trim piece, & light cover inside cab = $18

Now to put everything on and enjoy. Still waiting on window switch to show up so my pasanger window will finally roll down with out doing it ghetto style.
    86 SVO

I went to PNP a couple weeks ago for the first time in YEARS. I got the hydroboost set up for the GTO for $30 that was for the hydroboost and MC together.

I used to love that place, not sure why I don't go there for parts more often
    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Where is the pick n pull? $30 for hydroboost n mc is larceny. Good pickup!
      Rich

Comment

Originally posted by 1fast4 View Post
        Went looking for oil dipstick for the 76' today.

Found: oil dipstick, driver & psgr trim pieces for truck floor, chrome trim pockets for the door panels where the handle is, AC ducts for blower unit to drivers vent and to pasanger vent, lower steering wheel trim piece, & light cover inside cab = $18

Now to put everything on and enjoy. Still waiting on window switch to show up so my pasanger window will finally roll down with out doing it ghetto style.
        Did they have any 87 suburbans there that you saw ? Might need some parts off of their floorboards if i can get this certain set of seats ...

Comment

Originally posted by TexasT View Post
          Where is the pick n pull? $30 for hydroboost n mc is larceny. Good pickup!
          I went to the one in grand prairie. Near loop 12 and 30 ( Jefferson)
          1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Working...
          X