Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11/12 owners -place for best price on exhaust?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/12 owners -place for best price on exhaust?

Can anyone recommend the best place for pricing on exhaust for my 12 gt? Looking to get an h pipe, catback, cai and a programmer.

Opinions?

Thanks in advance!

i thought you were all on truestreet motorsports cock? id start there if i lived where you live.

Comment

Ok, maybe I should be more specific - anyone with a vaild opinion who can actually afford to buy the car/parts?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        Ok, maybe I should be more specific - anyone with a vaild opinion who can actually afford to buy the car/parts?
        aw did you have a fallout with your boyfwiends? im soooooo sooooory.

only other option in dfw would be hpp. hell look at mike kelly's car

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
          aw did you have a fallout with your boyfwiends? im soooooo sooooory.

only other option in dfw would be hpp. hell look at mike kelly's car
          No, not at all. Truestreet is still a great shop but it never hurts to shop around for the best deals.

Comment

I just let Gearheads put long tubes and an x pipe on mine. They did a great job as usual. Are you wanting to replace the factory H pipe? Want a whole cat back or just axle backs?

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
              I just let Gearheads put long tubes and an x pipe on mine. They did a great job as usual. Are you wanting to replace the factory H pipe? Want a whole cat back or just axle backs?
              Im going to do the whole catback and the hpipe. Im going to pick up a hpipe from a board member if he still has it.

Comment

I put on Heart throbs 3" cat back kit and did a muffler delete with the factory tips. It was purchased online for a good price with no shipping costs. Sounds great!
                Detailing by Dylan
                817-494-3396
                Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Im going to do the whole catback and the hpipe. Im going to pick up a hpipe from a board member if he still has it.
                  If I did it again, I'd use the Magnaflow street cat back system. I've heard it on a few different cars (x pipe, h pipe, with and without cats) and it sounds damn good. American Muscle has it for $764 with free shipping.

Comment

Can anyone recommend the best place for pricing on exhaust for my 12 gt? Looking to get an h pipe, catback, cai and a programmer.

Opinions?

Thanks in advance!
                    I'll get you a price on monday

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                      I'll get you a price on monday
                      Thanks Jeremy. Ive decided on the Flowmaster American Thunder catback kit. Im open to suggestions on which CAI to go with. Its my understanding the JLT comes painted to match the car?

Comment

Thanks Jeremy. Ive decided on the Flowmaster American Thunder catback kit. Im open to suggestions on which CAI to go with. Its my understanding the JLT comes painted to match the car?
                        It does for a price. They also have a nice carbon fiber model too. I just did the plain old black plastic one on mine.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                          It does for a price. They also have a nice carbon fiber model too. I just did the plain old black plastic one on mine.
                          How much power did you pick up with it? Is the intake noise noticable?

Comment

I bought all my stuff from Late Model Restoration. Great prices and even better service.
                            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                              I bought all my stuff from Late Model Restoration. Great prices and even better service.
                              Nice! Cheapest place so far. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X