Anyone have experience with these

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have experience with these

ORACLE Lighting offers lighting products for Jeep, Ford, Chevrolet, Dodge, Toyota, and much more. Input your car's make, model, and year to view our inventory.

My 94s headlights are not nearly bright enough imo . I have bought new 98 cobra headl ights (depo brand) and installed them . While better, they still suck.

Im looking for a way to improve overall brightness . I was thinking of maybe doing the relay mod as well .

They look like they would be blue, just go with silver star ultras.

Sent from a bathroom

Comment

I have silver ultra stars in my truck, and they project excellent. I too have issues with seeing at night.
      2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
      2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
      2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Yep 50 bucks 9007s
        1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
          I have silver ultra stars in my truck, and they project excellent. I too have issues with seeing at night.
          Ok thanks for the advice i will look into them. But im sure you guys have heard of the relay mod . Some people swear by it. Any of yall done it? Where you wire up your headlights so that a relay feeds them power direct from the battery. Supposed to help you bypass old wiring and old connections problems.

Comment

If you want, I will take a pic of the headlights on tonight.
            2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Sure i'd be glad to see em

Comment

lets just say I can see my blinker on the service road reflecting off the I 20- 820 split sign above me. I have the blinker bulbs in too. In my coupe, I have silverstars in the headlights, blinkers, and led's on the corners. Its fairly bright, but I am practically blind, so I still have to run with the brights on in that car.
                2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Working...
                X