Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help sourcing this brass fitting (pic inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got all kinds of time. And, for the record, none of those pictures are mine or even of my car.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

I've got one (the hexagonal adapter) in a 351w that has fittings on it for a gauge. I can't remember if they will interchange.

Comment

yeah 302/351's are the same

Originally posted by DOHCTR
        You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
          I've got one (the hexagonal adapter) in a 351w that has fittings on it for a gauge. I can't remember if they will interchange.
          Wanna sell it?
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
            Wanna sell it?
            If you want to go through the trouble of getting it, then you can have it. If you want me to handle it, then I'll have to figure up a price.

I'm in Longview,TX. I'll PM you my address.

If shipping, then I want to say you can have your preferred shipping company show up here with a prepaid shipping tag to have the part sent to you.

Comment

Go to the Ford dealer and ask a couple of their mechanics. If you pull out a $10 I bet you will have one in your hand in less then 5 minutes.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Hellofagood idea!

Comment

Working...
                X