No announcement yet.

Sacrilegious?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But what's the luck of finding a Cleveland that doesn't need a complete rebuild and add all the extra parts I'd have to chase down. I've never been a Cleveland fan and parts arent as readily accessible.
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

here's how it works... your car? your build... you want an LSx? do it...

if somebody wants to build a Cleveland? let them do it.

end of discussion IMO
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

True. I was just stating that a Cleveland build is not in the same ball park as an LSx.
        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
          ^Nice attempt, lol.

LSx motors are hard to beat for the price, I picked up a spare 42000 mile (verified) complete 4.8 for $350.

Stock 302s are going for that much, hell, whiteboy wanted to charge me 1k for a 5.0 (complete) and a t5 and it was form an 86.
          it had tfs heads,tfs intake,cam,306 w/500 miles new frpp clutch Thats why it was $1,000

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            here's how it works... your car? your build... you want an LSx? do it...

if somebody wants to build a Cleveland? let them do it.

end of discussion IMO
            I was just explaining that a Cleveland build would be within range of his budget.
            Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
              I was just explaining that a Cleveland build would be within range of his budget.
              roger that, but not what he wants to do, more custom parts, less fuel mileage, etc.
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                True. I was just stating that a Cleveland build is not in the same ball park as an LSx.
                A 351w is , he'll you already have a good long block. Pick up a set of used afr or victor jr heads. Get a custom ground cam for it. Get a nice carb , intake, and some headers. If you shop around bet you could do it less than $2500.
                07 GT500
                05 SRT10
                88 turbocoupe T-bird
                93 Cobra
                86 coupe
                Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                  it had tfs heads,tfs intake,cam,306 w/500 miles new frpp clutch Thats why it was $1,000
                  Meh, you never replied to my 2nd PM to clarify anything so.......
                  If I had of known that, I probably would have bought it, there were a few stockers for around the same price.
                  Would have been a pretty hot swap for my m3, car was wrecked any way though.
                  Ded

Comment

Originally posted by sickpony View Post
                    It'll be cool for a few years, then it'll seem outdated. You wouldn't want an LT-1 in there but a few years ago it would've seemed cool. I am a mustang guy but not too hardcore to realize the awesome-ness of the ls motors. You are lucky enough to have a nice classic car.
                    I agree with this. While it might be cool now, some of the classic factor would be lost. Who really cares though, you can always swap back later down the road.

Comment

Working...
                    X