Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

found it

Hey guys,

Just a little update. Texas DMV actually sent me the info after filling out some paperwork, explaining my situation and paying 5 bucks. I am pretty surpised. I just sent the owner (Stephen from Corsicana) some snail mail today asking if he would be interested in selling the car. It is a base 96 gt. no power windows etc. 166k miles. Blue book is roughly 2900. Obviously I would pay a premium for the car. What do you think is fair? I know a dealer wouldnt give the guy much on a trade in. Selling cars privately is always a pain. Whenever I have sold a car i would consider anything near the private party blue book to be acceptable. So, what do you guys think? 3500?

Comment

Originally posted by danny g View Post
      Yeah they age pretty bad. I also used to love the 87-93 gt verts. The vanilla ice cars. i think those aged the worst of all. Rarely do you see one on the street that isnt sagging in the rear. frame probably all bent out of shape.
      They don't have a frame.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

you know what i mean

unibody...whatever. You know what i meant.

Comment

Hey guys,

Just a little update. Texas DMV actually sent me the info after filling out some paperwork, explaining my situation and paying 5 bucks. I am pretty surpised. I just sent the owner (Stephen from Corsicana) some snail mail today asking if he would be interested in selling the car. It is a base 96 gt. no power windows etc. 166k miles. Blue book is roughly 2900. Obviously I would pay a premium for the car. What do you think is fair? I know a dealer wouldnt give the guy much on a trade in. Selling cars privately is always a pain. Whenever I have sold a car i would consider anything near the private party blue book to be acceptable. So, what do you guys think? 3500?
          It looks like they go for about 3k on ebay in good condition. I think anything over that is fair.

Comment

i would love to came across my old red T/A. but sometimes you just gotta let go...

another car i miss is my 2000 Z/28, purchased brand
            it was my first NEW CAR. i was only 22 then i feet like Super Man, unfortunately got rear ended few months later... R.I.P.

i miss being young, this fucking thread got me depressed now. i hate my life,
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Hey guys,

3500 is kinda steep for DFWM ballers. Offer half that and a Whataburger combo meal.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                3500 is kinda steep for DFWM ballers. Offer half that and a Whataburger combo meal.
                X2 it gets them every time.
                2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

I want my damn '03 cobra back, it's in my dreams dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    Id do it
                    2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                    2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                    2012 Ford Edge

Comment

This make me feel good that my first 'stang is sitting in a "barn". Waiting to go back orginal. Lots of race cars/street cars between now and then.

1968 California Speical 390, 4 speed, a/c.

Ripped it up making it a race toy and a daily driver.

Figured out later, make it one or the other but it won't do both.

Comment

I would love to have my old 94 back but sometimes its good to let the past live in the past and start something new. Especially after 10 other people have had their hands on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beej View Post
                          I would love to have my old 94 back but sometimes its good to let the past live in the past and start something new. Especially after 10 other people have had their hands on it.
                          I have debated this back and forth in my head for a while. Figured give it a shot. Now I am sort of at the point of no return. I did all the legwork finding the owner that if I didnt contact him and and try to get the car back I am sure I would be kicking myself down the road.

Comment

TX DMV doesn't have a current record for that VIN.... sorry. At least not on publicdata.

Comment

It was only registered in TX from Washington state a couple months ago. They snail mailed me all the info. Must not be updated everywhere yet.

Comment

I don't see any updates as regard to the owner.

I do however see that the person who registered it in Texas has a lien on it. A lien on a 1996 mustang...

Comment

Working...
                                X