No announcement yet.

Wanted: My First Mustang Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure whiteboy has owned it at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
      I've got it. It's got a killer stereo system, 14-inch gold daytons, and a lime green/gold flake paint job...
      "Racing is life.....everything else is just waiting" - Steve McQueen

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
        I'm sure whiteboy has owned it at some point.
        2 times

Comment

I might be able to check the VIN at work tomorrow and see who is the current owner with address.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks sosoe. Thats a nice offer. I can also appreciate some of the jokes on here. If it really does have gold rims and lime green paint don't even tell me. Makes me sick.

As for posting the vin. I dont think anything is worng with that. Look at any autotrader cars.com or ebay listing. The vin is there. Walk down the street and look in the windshield. The vin is there. Plus as someone said its a 96gt.....who in there right mind would be pulling a scam with it.

As for the other comments.... I am a little surprised. Why such animosity? Flexing our internet car forum muscles? Congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by danny g View Post
              Thanks sosoe. Thats a nice offer. I can also appreciate some of the jokes on here. If it really does have gold rims and lime green paint don't even tell me. Makes me sick.

As for posting the vin. I dont think anything is worng with that. Look at any autotrader cars.com or ebay listing. The vin is there. Walk down the street and look in the windshield. The vin is there. Plus as someone said its a 96gt.....who in there right mind would be pulling a scam with it.

As for the other comments.... I am a little surprised. Why such animosity? Flexing our internet car forum muscles? Congratulations.
              you seem to have a pretty good grasp on how shit works here. welcome!

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

\^0^/

CHECK OUT THESE MUSCLES BISH!

Comment

I don't like his tone.

Comment

Ok, I guess it is all in good fun. But seriously, if you find the car, have it or know who has it I would appreciate it. I would do the same for you.

Comment

Ok, I guess it is all in good fun. But seriously, if you find the car, have it or know who has it I would appreciate it. I would do the same for you.
                      every on here talks shit, but 98% of us will help when we can. good luck.

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I found your car but I'm not going to tell you where. But they are selling taco's out of the trunk.
                        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

o well

O well, looks like this forum was a bit of a waste. But at least i made some really great firends.

Seriously though, what would you guys do? The car is probably in pretty rough shape even if I found it. I sent a request into the TX dmv and if that goes no where i may give up.

Would you rather have your first car. 96 gt 5spd...the stripped down police package with roll up windows with a questionable history and prob approching 200k miles. Or, a 96 - 98 cobra which is the car I really wanted when i was younger. I am pretty confident I can pick up a decent 96 - 98 cobra coupe for around 8k. It is not going to be a primary car.

Comment

Would be easier to just find a cobra that you originally wanted

Comment

Depends on how big of a baller you are and how much work you want to put into it. Hell, that car could be totalled and in a junkyard.

If you have the VIN, run a carfax on it.

If it's not total, setup craigslist and google alerts on the VIN and wait. Not likely you'll figure out anything drastic in a day or two.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

yeah, never heard of the alerts thing. ill give that try. thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X