Wanted: My First Mustang Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: My First Mustang Back

I am trying to track down my first car as I would like to purchase it from its current owner. According to a records check I can see it was last registered in CORSICANA, TX on Feb 17th 2012. The VIN is 1FALP42X1TF102487. It is a Red 1996 Mustang GT that I sold back in 2005 to a private party on Long Island NY. It seems it was then in an accident, shipped to WA, sold at an auction and then finally registered in TX.

Any help locating the owner of VIN 1FALP42X1TF102487 would be greatly appreciated. I am willing to pay a fee/reward for info that leads to my re-purchase of this vehicle. I miss it greatly and it means a lot to me sentimentaly. Can any of my fellow mustang people down in TX help an NYC boy out?

When I sold it in 2005 it was laser red, with saleen spoiler, mirrors painted to match, slightly lowered, flowmaster exhaust and underdrive pulleys.

danny10301@yahoo.com

Oh boy
    Vortex rear stand $75
    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
    11 4 door
    13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

post bewbs or gtfo

Comment

i just read his ad on cl

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by danny g View Post
            I am trying to track down my first car as I would like to purchase it from its current owner. According to a records check I can see it was last registered in CORSICANA, TX on Feb 17th 2012. The VIN is 1FALP42X1TF102487. It is a Red 1996 Mustang GT that I sold back in 2005 to a private party on Long Island NY. It seems it was then in an accident, shipped to WA, sold at an auction and then finally registered in TX.

Any help locating the owner of VIN 1FALP42X1TF102487 would be greatly appreciated. I am willing to pay a fee/reward for info that leads to my re-purchase of this vehicle. I miss it greatly and it means a lot to me sentimentaly. Can any of my fellow mustang people down in TX help an NYC boy out?

When I sold it in 2005 it was laser red, with saleen spoiler, mirrors painted to match, slightly lowered, flowmaster exhaust and underdrive pulleys.

danny10301@yahoo.com
            did it have fucking wheels or not?

Comment

Drug money in the door panels?

Comment

We dont even help each other, why would we help you?

Comment

If you find it, dont let him know......per his ad.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Comment

Oh boy, I bet the current owner is happy about you posting the VIN on CL. GL here, is all I can say.
                    2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                    2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                    2012 Ford Edge

Comment

I've got it. It's got a killer stereo system, 14-inch gold daytons, and a lime green/gold flake paint job...

Comment

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
                        Oh boy, I bet the current owner is happy about you posting the VIN on CL. GL here, is all I can say.
                        because 96 gt's that have been wrecked are highly sought after and hard for thieves to locate?

Comment

This thread actually makes me want to look for mine. All i have is the old license plate though. No vin information. Oh well.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rusty shackleford View Post
                            because 96 gt's that have been wrecked are highly sought after and hard for thieves to locate?
                            True story. They were SO fast too.
                            2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                            2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                            2012 Ford Edge

Comment

tit pic payment required
                              Originally posted by Buzzo
                              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X