Missing Rear End bolts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Rear End bolts...

I need to get around to putting the rear end back in the 90, but I know a few bolts are missing... Is there any source for ordering these bolts? Or do I just go to Lowes and buy some that match the length and thickness?

Which bolts are you needing ? Most of that stuff can be had at home depot. Make sure to get grade 8 bolts
    Vortex rear stand $75
    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
    11 4 door
    13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
      Which bolts are you needing ? Most of that stuff can be had at home depot. Make sure to get grade 8 bolts
      i call it bolt depot! actually i've started going straight to ace hardware as there selection is insanely better, esp. since all this lsx stuff is metric!

Comment

Ok, so I'll do the home depot thing... next question... is there anywhere that specifies what bolt sizes, lengths, etc go on the upper and lower control arms etc? I basically have a bucket with 7 bolts, mismatched washers and nuts, the car I'll be working on is in Watauga, and I'm in Little Rock... so I'd like to just buy all new bolts, washers, and nuts if possible before I get there Friday morning to do this. Yes, I know I'm high maintenance. I can't find anything that spells out the bolt sizes in my Chilton manual, and havent had any luck finding anything online.

Comment

greenbullit has all those answers!

Comment

Working...
          X