Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you keep your car smelling clean/fresh/new?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you keep your car smelling clean/fresh/new?

What do you use inside the car, preferably something that doesn't stick in a vent or hang from the rear view mirror...
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

This.....http://www.google.com/products/catal...ed=0CHoQ8wIwBA

Comment

3 day old whataburger bags usually keep it smelling good

Comment

Usually keeping the car clean does the trick for me...

Comment

I try not to fart in the car.......to much.

Comment

Hauling food inside the car, farting, or excessive sweat will make a car smell nasty. I have towels down in the seats of my truck, and expy. And I use those vent sticks that the air blows through them. It keeps the cars smelling good.
            2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
            2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
            2012 Ford Edge

Comment

keep a cat in there for a week with the windows rolled up
              Originally posted by Buzzo
              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Ill add too minstrel blood, yep that makes ones car smell like ass.
                2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Keep it vacuumed and dust free
                  1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

Put a couple of dryer sheets under the seats tucked in the springs.

Comment

If you can find one you like Wal-Mart has little cans of smells (looks like tuna cans and they're in the car section) that you can crack open and leave under the seat. I bought one for about $5 and it smelled good for almost 3 years.

Comment

I've found that if I trade the car in around the time of it's first oil change being due, that I'm able to keep the new car smell going pretty good. However since I've never owned a new car I try the vacuum\clean on a regular basis approach and when the weather permits leave the windows cracked when it's warm out to let it air out. I'm a fan of the vanillaroma (sp) christmas trees, I follow the direction by sliding the sleeved wrapper down a bit at a time over a few weeks. I usually hang them on the hood or park brake release so they're not hanging around somewhere in my line of vision. I've got a couple customers with dump trucks that have a collection of various ones from I don't know how many years. It appears that as the scent fades they just hang a new on over it. Various colors and scents.

Comment

I leave the windows cracked after I shit in the seat .
                          The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

ive owned a couple of new vehicles and a few things I know for sure that work are.......

dont ever leave any food in your car, such as fast food bags, potato chip bags, opened cans of soda, etc etc. If you spill french fries in it, get them out, because once they fall between your seats, it'll give your car/truck a fast food smell.

Keep your carpet clean. Id recommend buying rubber floor mats cause your factory carpet ones will hold odor, just like the carpet in your home.

Keep your windows up as much as possible. it'll keep that new smell in a little longer.

And of course..............DONT SMOKE IN IT.

Comment

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
                              Ill add too minstrel blood, yep that makes ones car smell like ass.
                              Ded

Comment

Working...
                              X