Help removing Kenne bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help removing Kenne bell

I've got a non-inter cooled Kenne bell on my 2000 mustang gt. Long story short, I'm having to replace head gaskets and heads on the car, so the blower has to come off. After removing all the crap on top of the blower and undoing the 9 manifold bolts, 1 long bolt to thermostat housing and taking off the front plate with the idler pulleys, I CANNOT get this damn thing off. Am I missing something?!?! Any help is greatly appreciated!

Scott
    Scott Ganow
    Lone Star Performance
    16300 Midway Rd
    Addison, TX 75001
    214-630-5006

Where is your newb payment? Please see the Nsfw section for an example of what to do?
    Last edited by TEAMJACOB; 02-23-2012, 07:10 PM.

Comment

When I get to the shop I will look and see in the book if there is anything you missed and let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by 00KBGT View Post
        I've got a non-inter cooled Kenne bell on my 2000 mustang gt. Long story short, I'm having to replace head gaskets and heads on the car, so the blower has to come off. After removing all the crap on top of the blower and undoing the 9 manifold bolts, 1 long bolt to thermostat housing and taking off the front plate with the idler pulleys, I CANNOT get this damn thing off. Am I missing something?!?! Any help is greatly appreciated!

Scott
        I'll pull it if you give it to me
        Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

you only have 10 bolts out and there are 12. You have one more at the thermostatic and another on the other head at back of the head. get those out and it should come it should come right off.

Comment

What do you mean by other head at the back of the head?
            Scott Ganow
            Lone Star Performance
            16300 Midway Rd
            Addison, TX 75001
            214-630-5006

Comment

Originally posted by 00KBGT View Post
              What do you mean by other head at the back of the head?
              What I am saying is that you have six bolts on each side. the long you pulled out has another one and the other side is reversed it is in the back. It is in the water jackets.

Comment

Working...
              X