Is this price right on a BOSS 302 intake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canned tunes rule the world!!!!!
    Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
      Dont you have a Ls1 to BBQ

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
        OH YA! some guy in Illinois can sure as hell tune my car from his laptop while he's naked eating Cheetos and watching RedTube
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          Don't get all butt-hurt because you loaded a wonder-wheel mad scientist tune on your car that was never designed for YOUR car and whine because it was slow.
          Sounds like your mad that my $50 canned tune runs circles around your "custom" job. Hard to argue with 436 to the wheels and 12.10's. My mad scientist can whoop your tuners ass any day. LOL! Maybe you could go whoop up on some more non Z06 Vettes now. That should kill some time.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
            Sounds like your mad that my $50 canned tune runs circles around your "custom" job. Hard to argue with 436 to the wheels and 12.10's. My mad scientist can whoop your tuners ass any day. LOL! Maybe you could go whoop up on some more non Z06 Vettes now. That should kill some time.
            what mods ??

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
              Dont you have a Ls1 to BBQ
              i, lol'd

Comment

Where were your times obtained? Some 50-60* track with slicks and skinnys? LOL! come talk to me when you run 11 anything with that bunk-ass backwoods Cletus tune. Check my LOWLY 8.9x@92 on a stock H-pipe and drag radials and 100* track temps. Come run your mouth some more... I hope they didn't jack with your Base Spark too much.
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                dont downshift!!

Comment

Where were your times obtained? Some 50-60* track with slicks and skinnys? LOL! come talk to me when you run 11 anything with that bunk-ass backwoods Cletus tune. Check my LOWLY 8.9x@92 on a stock H-pipe and drag radials and 100* track temps. Come run your mouth some more... I hope they didn't jack with your Base Spark too much.
                  Seriously, this is the best you have now. My car's best 1/8th is clearly listed on the time slip posted (7.809 @ 91.52). The temp was right at 55 on that run and the track is at sea level, so the DA was in the negatives. The car, as it still sits, was running my beloved canned tune from VMP, Pypes Pype Bomb axle back muffler deletes and MT ET Radial 275/50's. Other than that, it was, and is, 100% stock, still breathing through the factory air box and paper filter, still running the stock 3.55 gears, still passing the exhaust out the factory system (save for the aforementioned axle back). Yes, if you look at my sig, you can even see the heavy ass stock 19" front wheels and tires as I lift them. Mine is no stripper base model either, fully loaded, leather interior, etc, it weighed 3755 with me in it on race day.

Since this has degraded into something a bit more personal, there seems little reason to continue. You're convinced you're right and that you know all there is to know about the subject at hand and everything about my car. And that tells me pretty much everything I need to know about you. I concede to your all knowing wisdom. Carry on, nothing left to see here.

Comment

Seriously, this is the best you have now. My car's best 1/8th is clearly listed on the time slip posted (7.809 @ 91.52). The temp was right at 55 on that run and the track is at sea level, so the DA was in the negatives. The car, as it still sits, was running my beloved canned tune from VMP, Pypes Pype Bomb axle back muffler deletes and MT ET Radial 275/50's. Other than that, it was, and is, 100% stock, still breathing through the factory air box and paper filter, still running the stock 3.55 gears, still passing the exhaust out the factory system (save for the aforementioned axle back). Yes, if you look at my sig, you can even see the heavy ass stock 19" front wheels and tires as I lift them. Mine is no stripper base model either, fully loaded, leather interior, etc, it weighed 3755 with me in it on race day.

Since this has degraded into something a bit more personal, there seems little reason to continue. You're convinced you're right and that you know all there is to know about the subject at hand and everything about my car. And that tells me pretty much everything I need to know about you. I concede to your all knowing wisdom. Carry on, nothing left to see here.
                    Quick edit: I meant 7.9x @ 92.
                    I'm convinced you threw on some hack-job Boss intake with a shit-can tune and want to run your mouth. I could care less what you think works when you stand behind some Sega Saturn tune designed 1,000 miles away. I don't have my car anymore so the point is moot. I'm glad you're content with mediocrity, which you so poignantly pose behind as you swallow 2 ounces of Bama-Tune's Coyote Gravy and run 12s
                    dont downshift!!

Comment

Quick edit: I meant 7.9x @ 92.
                      I'm convinced you threw on some hack-job Boss intake with a shit-can tune and want to run your mouth. I could care less what you think works when you stand behind some Sega Saturn tune designed 1,000 miles away. I don't have my car anymore so the point is moot. I'm glad you're content with mediocrity, which you so poignantly pose behind as you swallow 2 ounces of Bama-Tune's Coyote Gravy and run 12s
                      What did you get?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
                      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                        What did you get?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
                        In the process of getting a coupe.
                        dont downshift!!

Comment

In the process of getting a coupe.
                          So you sold the 2011 outright?
                          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Geez, Don. You might be taking the tune thing a little personal.
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                              The Boss may make more peak power than a stock truck intake, but I bet a dollar the same truck would be quicker with a stock GT intake than either the truck or Boss intake.
                              When i bought the boss intake for my truck. I thought about installing the stock GT intake but i was told the truck intake and GT intake were the same.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                                Geez, Don. You might be taking the tune thing a little personal.
                                Nah, just having some fun
                                dont downshift!!

Comment

Working...
                                X