Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by motoman View Post
    Do you know anyone up there personally?
    Talked to a guy named Jared up there and he said I should be looking at $12k - $15K for a stage 1 truck... That's way off of my budget. I was hoping to do something more for $3k - $5k for now. I'd like to do suspension, rims and tires, bumpers of some sort, fenders all around, and axle work.
    good luck doing all that for 3 grand.. i was going to build one when i lived in cali.. it is expensive!
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

I got a bud in lufkin that could probly do it...

the website i dont think is that updated. believe he keeps his facebook more updated

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

don't you need dunes to really enjoy a truck like that? they are bad ass for sure, I see a lot of them in socal.

Comment

Build it, then wide body kit, then rims and tires.

Whats your plans for a prerunner in n tx?

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
            good luck doing all that for 3 grand.. i was going to build one when i lived in cali.. it is expensive!
            I'm on enough offroad forums where I can get wheels and tires real cheap.

Originally posted by Redd View Post
            I got a bud in lufkin that could probly do it...
            the website i dont think is that updated. believe he keeps his facebook more updated
            http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=700291628
            I'll have to give him a shout and see what he says.

Originally posted by UserX View Post
            don't you need dunes to really enjoy a truck like that? they are bad ass for sure, I see a lot of them in socal.
            Not necessarily, there are some places within 3 hours that would be an easy drive and have some open trails.

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
            Build it, then wide body kit, then rims and tires.
            Whats your plans for a prerunner in n tx?
            For now the plans would be 4-5" suspension kit, wide body, 35" tires, and built axle for now. I don't need a full cage or anything right now. I want to still be able to drive this around town.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I really want to prerun my colorado!!!

I've been trying to see if anyone els has!!

if you know of any pics or someone who has, it would be very much appreciated if you could give me some links!! =]

Comment

if you do not need a cage then you have no need for prerunner suspension. you can go fast enough to killyourself in most stock trucks.

I guess you dont value your life as much as some of us?

Just build a buggy.

Comment

why not just buy a 4x4 especially a 90's model ford? a pre-runner is a waste of money unless you live in areas like Arizona or California

Comment

I've always loved the prerunner style. honestly though, there's no point in blowing 20k on a long travel kings suspension when there's really nowhere to utilize it. i think your idea of a lift, fenders, and 35s is good. If you pony up for some high quality shocks then you'll still get a nice ride blasting down gravel roads and whatnot.
                    http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman85turbo View Post
                      if you do not need a cage then you have no need for prerunner suspension. you can go fast enough to killyourself in most stock trucks.
                      I guess you dont value your life as much as some of us?
                      Just build a buggy.
                      I have no desire for a buggy.

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                      why not just buy a 4x4 especially a 90's model ford? a pre-runner is a waste of money unless you live in areas like Arizona or California
                      I already a 92 F150 as a platform to build off of.

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                      I've always loved the prerunner style. honestly though, there's no point in blowing 20k on a long travel kings suspension when there's really nowhere to utilize it. i think your idea of a lift, fenders, and 35s is good. If you pony up for some high quality shocks then you'll still get a nice ride blasting down gravel roads and whatnot.
                      I have no plans to blow $20K on a long travel suspension setup right now, I've seen what some of the long travel kits can run and it's just not in the budget right now. I like the idea and look of the prerunners and I a kit like this would probably work out pretty well. http://www.camburg.com/ford/86-96-f1...rformance-kit/
                      Throw on some fiberwerx fenders, 35's, a locker in the 8.8 that's in the rear and call it done for now.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

That old school F150 would look really slick with a light bar across the roof like so ^^^

Comment

Working...
                        X