Anyone built a pre runner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone built a pre runner?

I'm thinking my 92 F150 would make the perfect truck to start with. FiberwerX Offroad has fenders fairly cheap. No clue where to start on suspension, still looking at that.

Something like this would be pretty sweet though
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Hmmm, i would just buy a Pre-runner Taco. That seems like an awful lot of work.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Hmmm, i would just buy a Pre-runner Taco. That seems like an awful lot of work.
      Aside from swapping out fenders, I wouldn't think it would be much harder than putting on a lift.
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

all my buddies back in vegas build them.. let me find you some contact info / pics.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
          all my buddies back in vegas build them.. let me find you some contact info / pics.
          That would be awesome.

Comment

what specifically are you looking for info on? trailing arms, front susp,

Comment

what specifically are you looking for info on? trailing arms, front susp,
              Any and all info on suspension setups, front and rear, pros and cons to one setup over anoter, what's entry level to what's more advanced. I have no plans to go all out race truck but having the look and and function of a pre runner suspension setup is what's desired.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                that looks slick. I wanted to do my old 87 f-150 in highschool, but never did.

A lot of guys on the ranger forums have build threas on them. I think its the rangerstation.com or something.

Comment

<------ Will be checking this thread often.
                  2 Chronicles 7:14
                  If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

there is a place in NRH area that builds them. Forgot the name

Comment

Originally posted by Redd View Post
                      there is a place in NRH area that builds them. Forgot the name
                      If you're able to get a name that'd be awesome.

Comment

Greg its between rufe snow and 26 on the eastbound service road. Rock and roll offload I think

Comment

too poor, too lazy, not enough care
                          Originally posted by Buzzo
                          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Greg its between rufe snow and 26 on the eastbound service road. Rock and roll offload I think
                            Do you know anyone up there personally?
                            Talked to a guy named Jared up there and he said I should be looking at $12k - $15K for a stage 1 truck... That's way off of my budget. I was hoping to do something more for $3k - $5k for now. I'd like to do suspension, rims and tires, bumpers of some sort, fenders all around, and axle work.

Comment

Nah, just used to live off rufe snow. I know a guy who owns a fab and hot rod shop but can't say he would be interested or knock the price down bc u know me.

Comment

Working...
                              X