93 fox wiring diagrams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93 fox wiring diagrams

Looking for a under the hood wiring diagram. I have a few wires that are cut on my lights/horn harness and don't know if they went to the solenoid or not. Anyone got a good diagram of what wires go where and the color code of them?

I have visited http://www.veryuseful.com/mustang/tech/engine/
    but not exactly what I am looking for, and I am doing a carb'd setup so I do not need the EFI harness

Make your own! What's up with your post count?
    Wanna see my care face???

Comment

That's a good question lol

but I have all the wiring, my tail lights work, but headlights dont. everything is wired up but one of the cut wires looks to be a ground wire not sure how everything is supposed to workout and what all is needed/not needed

Comment

Wait do you already have the car back together?

Comment

I had a diagram at one point, but it must have been on a old hard drive. I believe TENGRAM or MOSFET might be able to help you.

Comment

Pretty much yes, just finishing the wiring. Not using a starter solenoid so I will bypass that, but there were a few wires cut and I have no idea what they go to. Trying to figure out why none of the headlights will work or my blinkers, im just in a stump right now and cant find good schematics

Comment

And you have checked the fuses?

Comment

fuses look great, none seem to be blown, im about to crawl back under the dash and see what I can find but I may be pulling the dash out again to see if I missed something

Comment

Been there done that, good luck, sorry I couldn't find what you needed.

Comment

Not a problem, just going to check some voltage and see where im losing my power at. Only fuse I noticed that was blown was the horn fuse, but that doesnt have anything to do with my lights. I have 2 wires I am trying to figure out right now and I have a feeling they are the starter or alternator wires so I don't think they are a big deal to me. Not using a ford engine, just trying to figure out the ford wiring

Comment

Gotcha!

Comment

I have paper copies of the wiring diagrams. You're welcome to come by and have a look at them if you're near North Ft. Worth.

Comment

Been there, seen tons and tons of different schematics but none seem to be exactly what I need.

Originally posted by Rotortrash View Post
                          I have paper copies of the wiring diagrams. You're welcome to come by and have a look at them if you're near North Ft. Worth.
                          I may have to come take a look if I can't figure this out!

Comment

Originally posted by FowlerMotorsports View Post
                            I may have to come take a look if I can't figure this out!
                            Let me know, I have the actual Ford diagrams that were purchased in 1992.

Comment

Working...
                            X