I need Help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need Help.

Does anyone know anywhere I can get a 00-02 silverado 1500 v-8 computer and wiring harness? Or if you can point me where to get the wiring harness I found a computer but cannot find a harness.

I will buy it, I have an 05 Escalade computer and harness throttle body gas pedal and pedal wiring and pedal box. I would be willing to trade I just need this today and the truck starts up.

Thank You,
    Kevin
    817 473 8655

Hey Kevin!

Not sure how quick you need it, but I've seen them all over ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
      Hey Kevin!

Not sure how quick you need it, but I've seen them all over ebay.
      Yeah I found them on there I was really wanting this guys truck to start up today.

BTW I finally got my car back together hoping to be at the next cruise!

You should send Josh at JKS a pm he needs some headers made for his new motor, if he hasnt called you yet.

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by green1995gt View Post
        Yeah I found them on there I was really wanting this guys truck to start up today.

BTW I finally got my car back together hoping to be at the next cruise!

You should send Josh at JKS a pm he needs some headers made for his new motor, if he hasnt called you yet.

Kevin
        You may PM Greenbullett, he maaaaaay have what you're looking for or may be able to get you in touch with someone who can.

I ran into Josh in Houston (or was it here?) back when he scattered the old motor in time trials on the first pass! that sucked!

Excellent, we'll see you at the cruise

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
          You may PM Greenbullett, he maaaaaay have what you're looking for or may be able to get you in touch with someone who can.

I ran into Josh in Houston (or was it here?) back when he scattered the old motor in time trials on the first pass! that sucked!

Excellent, we'll see you at the cruise
          It was houston, Im trying to get him to finish his car so we can go to Houston FFW at the end of March.

Comment

Working...
          X