shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shocks

About to replace the struts on my tacoma. What brand do you guys like? Bilstein.

This is a daily driver with a TRD package.

OME (Old Man Emu). My Dad has them on his 4Runner and loves them. They're great for off road, and known for their exceptional ride quality.

Comment

Thanks, I will look into those.

Just for clarification, I am not offroading this thing. just everyday highway driving.

Comment

Rancho makes a great shock for a good price too.
        Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
        Baja-Bob.com

Comment

I saw some Ranchos at 4 wheel parts. Is there a particular series I should look at? $50 seems pretty low for a quality shock, but if they are good I will take that any day.

Comment

King shocks

Downsouth Motorsports specializes in servicing all major brands of shocks such as King Shocks, Fox Shocks, Bilstein, Radflo, Eibach and ICON.
            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Out of all the Jeep owners on another forum I frequent, the shock most recommended for on/off-road use is the RS9000... Rancho has a pretty good site, see what they recommend to you. Everyone I know who run's them absolutely loves them. Plus, they're cheap.
              Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
              Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Yea their site recommendds the RS9000, of course. LOL

Has anyone ever replaced the rack and pinion bushings? Difficulty level there, from 1-10?

Comment

Everyone seems to have good things to say about tokico, and they're less expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    Thanks, I will look into those.

Just for clarification, I am not offroading this thing. just everyday highway driving.
                    Still check them out, they're very popular, and ride much better than any offroad shock. I'm sure you'll read great things on Toyota forums. No need for a lift, they should work great on a TRD equipped truck.

Comment

Working...
                    X