Good Shop in Watauga area???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Shop in Watauga area???

I have a leaking TKO 600. It looks like its coming from the top of the tranny. I need a lift to inspect it really well. I could find it but dont have time. I am a USMC recruiter and work very long hours. I need a trustworthy shop I can have my wife take the car to and take a look at it. Thanks for any help.
    sigpic
    '13 GT Boss302 intake, Lethal OR/X, Magnaflow Street catback
    99 Trans Am M6 little Voodoo cam some suspension stuff .....

try north texas mustang in kennedale. the friendliest, straight up guys ive met and the happiest ive been with a shop. just left there today. let me know if you want his number

Comment

Originally posted by BUFFALOHALTOM View Post
      try north texas mustang in kennedale. the friendliest, straight up guys ive met and the happiest ive been with a shop. just left there today. let me know if you want his number
      please..
      sigpic

Comment

8177982143. his name is chris. get the addy and go down there. you'll be happy to not get bullshitted by shady repair guys for a change

Comment

DFW Frame and Alignment in Hurst. Talk to Todd or Mitch at the front counter. It's in Hurst on pipeline rd just across from the Army Navy store.

We've been taking our stuff there for years and they're all good guys. Family owned, quality business. Not a performance shop, but they'll diagnose the problem and not give you some bullshit. Tell them kyle with the black fx4 (they did an engine swap in my silver ram 1500 too) sent you.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
            DFW Frame and Alignment in Hurst. Talk to Todd or Mitch at the front counter. It's in Hurst on pipeline rd just across from the Army Navy store.

We've been taking our stuff there for years and they're all good guys. Family owned, quality business. Not a performance shop, but they'll diagnose the problem and not give you some bullshit. Tell them kyle with the black fx4 (they did an engine swap in my silver ram 1500 too) sent you.
            Is that the shop that had the trike the wife raced?

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
              Is that the shop that had the trike the wife raced?
              Not that I know of.. These guys are next to that weird church place thats built into the shopping center.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                Not that I know of.. These guys are next to that weird church place thats built into the shopping center.
                Gotcha.. I BS'd with an older chick out at Ennis a while back that was racing a trike and owned a frame shop, I thought it was in HEB.

She put the trike into the wall shortly after, though I don't think she was hurt.

Comment

Thanks all.. I went out to Gear Heads today. They got me all fixed up.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jarheadtex View Post
                    thanks all.. I went out to gear heads today. They got me all fixed up.
                    they already got you in and out?

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                      Gotcha.. I BS'd with an older chick out at Ennis a while back that was racing a trike and owned a frame shop, I thought it was in HEB.

She put the trike into the wall shortly after, though I don't think she was hurt.
                      Maybe The Motorcycle Shop on hwy 10?

That place is a joke though.

<-lo

Comment

Originally posted by Marisa View Post
                        Maybe The Motorcycle Shop on hwy 10?

That place is a joke though.

<-lo
                        No, they had a frame and alignment place for cars.. I don't remember exactly where though.

Comment

Originally posted by BUFFALOHALTOM View Post
                          they already got you in and out?
                          Yeah...it was nothing major
                          sigpic

Comment

bring it by we will look at it for you No charge and let you know what we find.

Just give Matt a call,you should be able to stop by anytime.Thanks,Travis

Comment

Working...
                            X