• Show
Clear All

Spend the money on the MT prostreet radial you squeaky cheap bastid

Comment

165/80/15

Comment

Originally posted by Magnimike1 View Post
        Spend the money on the MT prostreet radial you squeaky cheap bastid
        I just had to drop coin on a 2 step, $200 a pop pizza cutters that'll get eaten up in a year doesn't fit in my jew budget

oh, and ibigcbfttsab

(in before i get completely bashed for trying to save a buck)

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
          What size?
          I think they r 155/80/15s... They r half inch shorter than a 165r15 but I needed the fender clearance with my griggs a arms...

Online quick search shows 90 each so they r still made... I paid 55 from my hookup at discount but that was 5 or so years ago..
          Last edited by STROKD; 01-27-2012, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
            I just had to drop coin on a 2 step, $200 a pop pizza cutters that'll get eaten up in a year doesn't fit in my jew budget

oh, and ibigcbfttsab

(in before i get completely bashed for trying to save a buck)
            spend the buck on stuff that might save your ass...

Comment

spend the buck on stuff that might save your ass...
              i bet some bfg front runners handle as well as any "real" skinny.

Comment

i bet some bfg front runners handle as well as any "real" skinny.
                You are right they are "s" rated to 108mph. Just let off at 330' lol

Just giving you hell..I never stir the pot..

Comment

He's good, his car won't go that fast

Comment

fwiw i believe that rating is for an hour straight, the car won't be doing that, lots of folks out there on vw front runners. before i get my ass reamed for asking a question then not "liking the answer", the thread title is for "cheap radial front runners" (not aimed at you, but i seem to need to tread(no pun) lightly around here)

Originally posted by slownbmta View Post
                    He's good, his car won't go that fast
                    true, hoping for a 8.4@86mph like foxbodymike!

Comment

penis
                      Full time ninja editor.

Comment

fwiw i believe that rating is for an hour straight, the car won't be doing that, lots of folks out there on vw front runners. before i get my ass reamed for asking a question then not "liking the answer", the thread title is for "cheap radial front runners" (not aimed at you, but i seem to need to tread(no pun) lightly around here)

true, hoping for a 8.4@86mph like foxbodymike!
                        Like I said...razzing you. Yet, you always include the moniker "cheap" in most of your headings.

Ever heard cheap, reliable and fast? Pick two...

I have ran the 165r beetle tires on all 7 mustangs I have had. Never a problem. I even had my car up on TMS with no sway bar and some giggle gas

Speedtek often has some metric radials available made by Signet I believe. The ones I used to buy from Discount were Arizonian.

out till April

There are a few others on summit of different height. search "f560"

EVEN BETTER..Free Shipping

Last edited by Magnimike1; 01-28-2012, 02:06 AM.

Comment

I have always only ran the cheap ones too, but I just enjoy picking on you for some reason

Comment

i remember a certain crazy man spraying in 5th racing a ls1 on skinnies on th way home from kdale...... that was got real interesting when a 18wheeler got in the way lol

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                              i remember a certain crazy man spraying in 5th racing a ls1 on skinnies on th way home from kdale...... that was got real interesting when a 18wheeler got in the way lol
                              Good Times!

Comment

To be clear, your thread title is for "best cheap radial front runners". The words best & cheap don't belong in the same sentence.

Don't be a cheap bastard on buying tires for a car you plan on going fast in. There will come a time when you either regret or are very thankful for the decision you make here.

Comment

Working...
                                X