what do some of you guys do for pulleys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do some of you guys do for pulleys

I dont want underdrive pulleys. i just want them to look nice. my brackets have been powder coated and my alternator is polished. i figured i'd paint the power steering pump housing. i just dont want to put dingy old pullies back on. just looking for suggestions

Powdercoat them to match.

Comment

can you powder coat the tensioner? can all pulleys be removed from the accessory

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
        can you powder coat the tensioner? can all pulleys be removed from the accessory
        You an polish it
        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

can all pulleys be removed from the accessory
          Yes they can all be removed. The only one that is a bit more work is the power steering pump pulley. I think you need a special tool to take it off but I think you can rent one at AZ.
          --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Best place to buy hard to find mustang,corvette idler pulleys,tensioner pulleys, parts and accessories

Comment

I had mine powdercoated and it lasted a few years before going out. I would try polishing it instead like stated above. I think when they baked it the bearings inside got screwed up.

Comment

pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

How much? That's nice

Comment

Working...
                  X