Where can I buy finned copper tubing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I buy finned copper tubing?

I just bought a new upright 60 gallon compressor. I want to upgrade a few things on it and one of the things I want to do is build a new transfer tube. I want to run it by the shroud where the most air comes off of the compressor pulley/fan. I also want to add those small thin washers used on larger compressors to aid with cooling. Does anyone know where to get those small washers/heat sinks or some finned copper tubing?

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
    I just bought a new upright 60 gallon compressor. I want to upgrade a few things on it and one of the things I want to do is build a new transfer tube. I want to run it by the shroud where the most air comes off of the compressor pulley/fan. I also want to add those small thin washers used on larger compressors to aid with cooling. Does anyone know where to get those small washers/heat sinks or some finned copper tubing?
    Our local Ace Hardware had finned copper tubing... My father in law bought some last week... I'm not sure if he had ordered it or if it was in stock but he did get it from Ace...

Comment

Working...
    X