Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About to buy Dart 351w based stroker, Which one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 351Coupe View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not doing doubting the 8.2, I was just taking a jab at Mike that thinks he knows it all.

Also, if you know Adam, you know he'll never be happy with a 302 based motor.

BTW, if you want to get technical, my .060 351w in my Coupe is a 363. It is weak IMO, so why would a 302 based 363 motor be any better than my 351w based 363?
    My dad built a big bore 351, and it makes (almost) the same hp and tq as my 408 did with smaller heads and a bitch ass cam... What Adam needs is the biggest fucken bore he can afford (dependent on block), and a sick trick 4 inch crank, prob a Lunati pro or Sonny Bryant if he has the coin... Some big fucken heads (fuck AFR) think cnc'd Victors or Brodix... Super vic intake and some juice, and it'll shag ass.

Talk to Clint! He has the fastest stroker+nitrous in DFW I am aware of... True Street knows their shit!

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
      My dad built a big bore 351, and it makes (almost) the same hp and tq as my 408 did with smaller heads and a bitch ass cam... What Adam needs is the biggest fucken bore he can afford (dependent on block), and a sick trick 4 inch crank, prob a Lunati pro or Sonny Bryant if he has the coin... Some big fucken heads (fuck AFR) think cnc'd Victors or Brodix... Super vic intake and some juice, and it'll shag ass.

Talk to Clint! He has the fastest stroker+nitrous in DFW I am aware of... True Street knows their shit!
      I like the highly technical explination.

I don't know that I'd put any money on that last statement.

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post

I was thinking that was a pretty bold statement.

Comment

I dunno of any, guess I hang with the slow guys...:wink1:

Comment

Originally posted by bigshoe View Post
            I was thinking that was a pretty bold statement.
            I wasn't tryin to be an ass, I said that I was aware of... I don't see low 8 second cars flocking the streets or track over here in the north Dallas area... Must be faster cars in FTW area.

Comment

lmao, sounds good though!

Comment

I dunno of any, guess I hang with the slow guys...:wink1:

lol, i havn't seen any either

Comment

I wasn't tryin to be an ass, I said that I was aware of... I don't see low 8 second cars flocking the streets or track over here in the north Dallas area... Must be faster cars in FTW area.
                  I don't care if you were trying to be an ass or not. Your post didn't say anything about the fastest 9.5 based n2o on the street. So I took it as the fastest period. I don't know the Guy or the car, but to be the fastest n2o 9.5 around here it would have to be a solid 4 sec player.

I'm just sayin

Comment

I don't care if you were trying to be an ass or not. Your post didn't say anything about the fastest 9.5 based n2o on the street. So I took it as the fastest period. I don't know the Guy or the car, but to be the fastest n2o 9.5 around here it would have to be a solid 4 sec player.

I'm just sayin
                    I don't live at the track.. I'm talking cars that have the ability to drive on the street.

So yea, I don't know of any n20 stroker street cars as fast as his, but again, I did say that I am aware of. I don't know of many around period. Most run turbos.

Comment

4's is fast, but not street worthy

Comment

Clints car is a street car? Lol

Comment

This says nothing about street car. Hence my reply.

Comment

Originally posted by slownbmta View Post
                            If you can drive it on the street a block or two, it's a "street car" lmao

Comment

Originally posted by slownbmta View Post
                              mostly no, I drive it very little to none. But it is Taged and inspected head lights, tail lights, turn signals, wind shield wipers, full factor interior.....ect ect

Is it a street car that I drive every day? NO WAY.....lol.

Is it streetable, for sure:wink1:

This says nothing about street car. Hence my reply.
                              My car is not the fastest not even close, my car has been 5.38@134mph on a single 250HP shot of nitrous. We plan on hitting it with another kit 250hp shot some time soon and looking for some 5.teens to 5.0's but we will see if it gets there or not. Right now working on getting the tune up right on the new Carb

Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                              If you can drive it on the street a block or two, it's a "street car" lmao
                              This is a explosive topic so i am not going to say what I think a street car is
                              True Street MotorSports
                              901 N McDonald St Suite 100
                              McKinney TX 75069

Shop 972.542.9886
                              Fax 972. 542.9879

Nitrous Refills $4lb

Comment

how's that new carb working out clint? Anxious to find out how well it works!

Comment

Working...
                                X