issues after running n20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• issues after running n20

i have a 2008 gt with an jlt intake, sct tuner, and a 100 shot of nitrous. i changed the plugs out today and loaded the nitrous tune. the issue im having is after i went for a test drive spraying the car, i reloaded the tune for everyday driving like ive had on it for a while now and the car is running poorly. it wants to sputter around 1500 rpm under normal driving. any ideas what it might be? do i have to get another tune since i changed to some cooler plugs? thanks in advance.

Check the manifold welds.

Comment

Tits noob. Post em

Comment

Tits!!!! And no i dont see why getting a colder plug would affect it that much , just reload the n2o tune and spray it!
        Awwwwww skeet skeet skeet
        03gt intech POWA!

Comment

disconnect the battery for ~15 min and then fire the car back up. let it idle for a couple min before you drive it and see if that helps. is your car an auto or stick?

ps. bewbs.
          2011 Mustang GT
          sigpic

Comment

The car is a 5 stick.

Comment

Is it a mail order tune? If so I would dump that tune and get it dyno tuned locally.

Comment

Its an email tune. The only issue is I don't have any shops here local to me to dyno tune it. The nearest is dfw. I live in wichita falls.

Comment

Cold plugs=more easily fouled.

Have you checked them?
                  Full time ninja editor.

Comment

If its still running poor, pull plugs and check them, if your mail order tune didn't pull enough timing you could have smoked a plug or even a piston

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                      If its still running poor, pull plugs and check them, if your mail order tune didn't pull enough timing you could have smoked a plug or even a piston
                      From the description, it doesn't sound like a smoked piston.
                      Full time ninja editor.

Comment

I just pulled the plugs and all of the tips are broken. Too much timing coming into play?

Comment

Originally posted by bunkered13 View Post
                          I just pulled the plugs and all of the tips are broken. Too much timing coming into play?
                          What kind of plugs
                          Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Autolite ht0.

Comment

You can't race what you drive, and you can't drive what you race.

Comment

Working...
                              X