No announcement yet.

2003 Mustang Gt won't start.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lost my factory key about 7 months ago and used a locksmith to make new keys. I've triend both chipped keys and still nuffiinnnn
    Last edited by Tko2v; 12-17-2011, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tko2v View Post
      I lost my factory key about 7 months ago and used a locksmith to make a new key. I've triend both chipped keys and still nuffiinnnn
      yep, same here. both keys no good. it was the transceiver in the column that reads the chip. the pats system killed the fuel pump because it thinks someone is trying to steal by using a copied key. if your theft light is flashing. it's a pats issue. your fuel pressure will be 10 -15 psi at the fuel rail key on/engine off. refer to my previous post on how to fix if you end up getting a code scan and get a pats related code.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinger View Post
        Thats exactly how mine acted .. still not 100% on the diagnoses but My fuel pump was not coming on when I turned the key..

Do you hear your fuel pump start when you turn the key?
        Yea it kicks on everytime.

The theft light was normal where it would stay on for about 2-3 seconds then turen off, but I had my friend bring over the diagnostic reader and no codes were thrown.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
          spray some starting fluid in the intake and when you go to start it push the gas pedal about halfway down
          I'll try that when I go and get the schrader valve.

Comment

Originally posted by Tko2v View Post
            I'll try that when I go and get the schrader valve.
            any update?

Comment

Working...
            X