No announcement yet.

sumitomo 315/35/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had which ever ones were like $100 each 6 years ago.

Comment

I have 275/40/18's on the back on my G35 and 245/40/18's on the front, and I really like them. They do spin easily in the rain, but I haven't had any issues with hydroplaning or anything, and I've gotten roughly twice the milage out of them compared to other more mainstream brands that I've tried in the past. I'll buy them again, for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
        I have 275/40/18's on the back on my G35 and 245/40/18's on the front, and I really like them. They do spin easily in the rain, but I haven't had any issues with hydroplaning or anything, and I've gotten roughly twice the milage out of them compared to other more mainstream brands that I've tried in the past. I'll buy them again, for sure.
        Same here. I ran them on my truck and I now got them on the Porsche. On the truck I would get around 25,000 miles out of them if I rotated them. I drive 100 miles a day to work and back. I can't think of anything to really complain about them
        1997 viper gts
        1986 turbo mustang
        1987 Buick grand national
        1972 nova

Comment

Originally posted by gip99gt View Post
          HTRZ is the only 315/35/17 that I know about
          There are htrz I, ii, and iii.

Comment

Tires, like brakes, are not the place to save money!

Comment

Thanks for the input, think I will pass on the wheels and just replace the 245s

Maybe a set with good tires on already will come up for sale in the future

Comment

Working...
              X