exhaust doesn't fit - need good muffler shop near nrh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exhaust doesn't fit - need good muffler shop near nrh

ive installed other exhaust kits but i can't get this one to fit right with proper clearance everywhere. what is a good muffler shop near north richland hills that i can take it to to finish it off? thanks.

I've always used Kinney's when I couldn't do it myself. They recently moved over off of Rufe Snow, about 1/2 mile south of Mid Cities, west side of the road.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
      I've always used Kinney's when I couldn't do it myself. They recently moved over off of Rufe Snow, about 1/2 mile south of Mid Cities, west side of the road.
      hmmm i guess i'll call them. honestly i was hoping for another suggestion. i went to them once at their old location (i think off of pipeline) and their labor rate was way overpriced. but everyone says they do good work so if noone else has any suggestions ill give them a shot.

Comment

They're definitely not the cheapest, but their work has always been top quality on what they've done for me.

Comment

Kinney's is great quality. But highly overpriced. I use a&b in haltom city. They have always done great work for me very cheap.
          07 f250-family truckster
          08 Denali -baby hauler
          52 f1-rust bucket
          05 Jeep tj. Buggy
          livin the double-wide dream

Comment

There is a place on Bedford Rd, just east of Precinct Line maybe 1/2 mile or so, can't recall the name of the place but small shop on the right and the owner does all the work. Good guy, good work and doesn't ass rape you.

Comment

what part doesnt fit?
              -Blaine

Comment

Working...
              X