Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had mine done this week Thanks to JB!
    Went with the TEAMZ Anti Roll bar as I have 3" Tailpipes
    Fitment looks good from what I can see...
    Yes still running stock fuel lines.

Comment

what's the consensus on welding the plates on all sides vs. just the outside edges so if it ever has to come out it wont be "such" a bitch

Comment

My car went from being a handfull all of the way down the track to driving like a slow car(uneventfull) in high gear. 1.26 60ft on a 28x10.5

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
          what's the consensus on welding the plates on all sides vs. just the outside edges so if it ever has to come out it wont be "such" a bitch
          They're all outside edges.

If you have any idea of taking it out, It's not for you. Put it in as if it's never coming out of the car and don't look back. If for some reason it moved because of a partial welding job, you'll have fun 'making it right'.

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
            They're all outside edges.

If you have any idea of taking it out, It's not for you. Put it in as if it's never coming out of the car and don't look back. If for some reason it moved because of a partial welding job, you'll have fun 'making it right'.
            i don't ever plan to take it out, you know this car is doomed to a life of drag racing, but team z says it is fine to weld just the rear edge and the bottom in case something on the bar breaks. thats the only reason i would ever remove mine is if one of the arms broke off or something. i do see what you mean about it moving, just didn't know what the norm was here.

Comment

hey dude i have the exact bar on mine. You saw how mine looks on the video from the cruise. Mine looked just like yours before. Money well spent. car leaves nice and level and straight..I have all wolfe stuff in the rear of mine. Wow what a difference on take off. 60's went down too
              KODFWS 2011

Comment

Im going with the Team Z one, Looks tough and great in price.

Comment

Working...
                X