Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone got a passengerside truck manifold for lsx?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got a passengerside truck manifold for lsx?

Got my hands on some c6 manifolds and it looks like the passenger side manifold is going to work great on the passenger side in the correct orientation, but while the driver side might work it has the collector pretty much aiming at the k-member/engine mount support which would require a pretty extreme bend to compensate for. Just trying to see if anyone has one of these manifolds they'd part with supercheap (read:super super cheap for the jew).

Thanks!

How about a trade?

My buddy is putting a 5.3 in his '84 Chevy truck and he is planning to use the stock truck manifolds. He might swap if the C6 parts will fit. We already know the C5 parts won't...
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I got some off a '00 5.3 if those will work for you, and I might have the set off my '08 5.3 after this weekend(no-egr). Also still have a set of F-body manifolds too.

All free, I dont need them...
      Danny hit me up too if you want to try either set.

Comment

Originally posted by Pooter View Post
        I got some off a '00 5.3 if those will work for you, and I might have the set off my '08 5.3 after this weekend(no-egr). Also still have a set of F-body manifolds too.

pm'd you

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          How about a trade?

My buddy is putting a 5.3 in his '84 Chevy truck and he is planning to use the stock truck manifolds. He might swap if the C6 parts will fit. We already know the C5 parts won't...
          going to use the passenger side manifold, he can have the driver side though

Comment

Originally posted by Pooter View Post

I PM'd you but haven't heard back. Any way I could come by tonight and grab that non-egr passenger header?

Comment

Might be better off to do a motor plate, and cut the mounts off the k member.

Comment

I just got back and checked my extra set, it's egr.

Comment

Working...
                X