Mach 1 radiator and fan on fox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mach 1 radiator and fan on fox?

Anyone done this before? I have a 92 coupe that is in need of a fan and radiator and while looking through junkyards an classifieds all day looking for a fan shroud I remembered I had an 03 Mach 1 radiator and fan... Will this be something easy to swap over? I'm sure a higher amp alternator is necessary just seeing if its been done on here and what all is needed. Thanks.

The radiator might work, but you'd have to install a remote coolant fill/pressure cap or tap into the lower hose and use an expansion tank like the late models. By the time you finish all the fab work and all it's be easier to buy a new radiator for the fox that bolts in IMHO.

Comment

how about just the fan? lol yea sounds like too much trouble for me to tackle on.

Comment

the fan could be made to work, mostly I see the taurus and mark viii fans on the fox's, but I don't see any reason the fan wouldn't work with some fabbed brackets.

Comment

It is so easy to install a dual Contour fan but you will need a controller.

Comment

Working...
          X