• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robs97snake View Post
    ...yeah if insurance would have paid for it
    Ahh. I gotcha.
    2012 GT500

Comment

Just try not to drive in reverse much, or it'll take even longer to get those 1,000 miles.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
        Just try not to drive in reverse much, or it'll take even longer to get those 1,000 miles.
        nice,

Ive seen engines that werent anymore than a few hours off being assembled make their way to kennedale and run some 4.70's, they drove that car around the pits for about 10 mins after firing it for the first time, then made a pass... I personally wouldnt run it more than a few hundred miles with out changing the oil and that would be broke in for me....

Comment

if the car has already been ran and heat cycled multiple times the "run it like you stole it" break in argument is null. with each new motor i've ran i've always ran it long enough to check for leaks or other issues then reamed the hell out of them!

Comment

Well I plan on changing the oil Monday, and that is going to be right at 500 miles. I have been creeping into the 5k+ rpm zone a couple times but plan on changing oil before going all out.

Comment

Working...
            X