Shop recommendation for 67 Fasback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shop recommendation for 67 Fasback

Hello, I'm a newbie here and am looking for a little help with a shop recommendation for a 67 fastback. The car is new to me and I'm having a few issues with it.
    I'm in the Southlake/Grapevine area so a fairly local shop would be nice, but if not, I can take it further.
    The car runs very hot and after a few basic trouble shooting attempts by myself, I need somebody to take a look at it. I need a shop who can diagnose and repair this issue whether it's as basic as air in the system or as complicated as a missized radiator, bad head gasket, etc.
    Thank you in advance for any help that you may be able to give!

post tits first

Comment

pm paul greenbullitt on here. Feel free to search on here for feedback. dude has a very good reputation on here. For this answer i demand pics of wife/gf's boobs in the nsfw pic forum!

Comment

Thanks the the tip! Ill pm him now.

Comment

Brian at Lonestar in Addison knows every square inch of those cars. He restored them for years before opening lonestar in the late 80s. He had a '67 390 vert in the shop last week.

Comment

Great! Ill also get in touch with him in the morning. Much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
            X