2012 5.0 tuned at GH this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 5.0 tuned at GH this morning

Went by GH to buy a JLT CAI yesterday. I installed the kit, and headed back down for the tune. Travis downloaded an 87 and a 93 for when we got premium fuel put in the tank. With the 87 tune downloaded, the car made a bit over 350@wheels corrected, with a 6A and 3.15 gears. The tires would not stick that well after the tune after dl'ing the 93 tune, the car runs way, way better. They also adjusted the shift firmness and a few other things with the SCT program. Great job GH, the car definitely picked up a lot of power with the cai and tune. Should be getting around 370 now, ready for track time! UCA's, LCA's, springs, gears, tires, and a one piece D/S are next. Definitely great numbers for a car with 3.15's. Thanks again
    Detailing by Dylan
    817-494-3396
    Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
    Ask about the Pre-Spring special

I thought they made more than that? I migh have a shot against one of these
    2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
      want to try a ls w/a cam?

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
        You should. He has an auto with a 3.15 gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
          You should. He has an auto with a 3.15 gear.
          Yeah. Im Looking at all these 5.0 graphs. Everyone says the " average power is lower" with my car, but it actually isnt. The graphs are almost identically curved.
          2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
          X