2012 mustang exhaust?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badass88gt View Post
    i agree, where did u get the muffler delete, and how much was it?
    I did the muffler delete myself. A few dollars for pipe, wire and electricity for the welder. Definitely a good deal, and the tips finally line up right!
    Detailing by Dylan
    817-494-3396
    Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
    Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Originally posted by badass88gt View Post
      i agree, where did u get the muffler delete, and how much was it?
      I have a set of Pypes Pipe Bomb muffler deletes on mine right now. I'll let them go pretty cheap when I get home this week. PM me if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by 07Bluovl View Post
        I have the GT500 axle back and deleted the resonators. I love the sound. It's not annoying loud but sounds very throaty. When I first bought the car I had the resonators deleted and couldn't really tell a difference.
        Can you post a sound Vid of it.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

My buddies 12 has a Roush axle back, it's got a pretty good sound. Not too loud cruisin around but pretty noisy heavy on the throttle.

btw, your car looked good at the airport yesterday adam. How was the strip, looked pretty rough midrun for most of the cars. didn't look like you sprayed any runs.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            Can you post a sound Vid of it.

Rick, I don't have one and even if I did I wouldn't know how to post it...lol. Learn me. I can record with my phone but would that come out good? I think it sounds badass and with off road X or H I'm sure it would be even better. I don't even wanna know what a muffler delete sounds like. The neighbors would not be happy.
            2012 5.0 M6
            sigpic

Comment

Sounds just like this though...
              2012 5.0 M6
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X