No announcement yet.

how much did you pay for your install?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much did you pay for your install?

looking at getting shocks struts lowering springs and a panhard bar... due to the fact that i have no tools or space to do this myself (i know there are a boat load of do it yourselfers in the car world) how much did you pay for your install?

What brand? Send a PM to CYAZ06 or 91GiggsGT to get a price. If you can't intall it yourself, don't even think about taking it anywhere else. The PHB is not something you want to just throw on the car without making sure it is squared up correctly. CYAZ06 knows what he is doing and it will be done right. Go ahead and buy a torque arm and have it put in at the same time, you'll be glad you did.

Comment

much appreciated btw tokico d-specs ford lowering springs and not sure on the panhard bar im open to suggestions if one is better than the other... ill research the torque arm

Comment

Maximum Motorsports is the only one I would consider for a street car.

Comment

Originally posted by 07plissken View Post
          much appreciated btw tokico d-specs ford lowering springs and not sure on the panhard bar im open to suggestions if one is better than the other... ill research the torque arm
          What year car? Maximum Motorsports is top notch but i'd also recommend BMR if it's for a S197 car ('05-current).

Marcus
          '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

......PM sent.

Comment

it is for an S197... its an 07 gt500 and thankyou all for your input... nothing is set in stone im researching at this stage

Comment

Working...
              X