Only 1 Tire Spins.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nomadtrash View Post
    It is a maintenance issue. You need to change the halogen filud in your headlights and also swap out the old air in your tires with fresh air.
    I've come across the old air problem plenty of times. You'd be surprised how many people it tricks.

Comment

You can also try using an oil filter from an 83 Corvette. It is usually a special order part so you need to ask the kid at the parts counter to order it for you.
      Andy Cost

Equipe Rapide - Supreme Commander

88 LX - CP Autocrosser

Comment

PM ozzeran, he can help.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          I've come across the old air problem plenty of times. You'd be surprised how many people it tricks.
          I usually find it is that people wait too long to put the winter air in their tires and run the summer air too deep into the winter. It just screws everything up.
          Why put off till tomorrow what you can put off till the next day?
          -Fred Sanford

Comment

Originally posted by oh1bullitt View Post
            I usually find it is that people wait too long to put the winter air in their tires and run the summer air too deep into the winter. It just screws everything up.
            Yes, and you'd be surprised to see just how off balance the car will be if you don't get it done in time.

To the O/P. Change the air in your tires, they have different blends for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
              Lol. Whatever man, I'll continue to keep my slicks rotational.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Working...
              X