Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
    Do you daily drive that '55?
    Nope. That's just another excuse you can use though. One of these days when you get older, you'll realize that racing your only vehicle, and not being able to afford to fix it if you blow it up, is not a very great idea.

Get yourself a beater car or truck to drive to school, etc. I know you want to drive the Cobra to school so you can be the cool kid at school, but you need something that is going to be reliable and you won't worry about it getting stolen or the front end knocked off in the parking lot by some dumb cunt texting on her phone.

Damn, I'm sounding like my dad more and more every day.

-Aaron

Comment

My buddies dad has gigantic balls..... from what I hear

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
        Nope. That's just another excuse you can use though. One of these days when you get older, you'll realize that racing your only vehicle, and not being able to afford to fix it if you blow it up, is not a very great idea.

Get yourself a beater car or truck to drive to school, etc. I know you want to drive the Cobra to school so you can be the cool kid at school, but you need something that is going to be reliable and you won't worry about it getting stolen or the front end knocked off in the parking lot by some dumb cunt texting on her phone.

Damn, I'm sounding like my dad more and more every day.

-Aaron
        Hmm. It seems like that is what I'm avoiding in this situation. If you are against me racing my Dd then why are you calling me a pussy for not racing it????
        2012 GT500

Comment

It would be a few weeks for me too, I'm headed to Baytown in 2 weeks and I'll let you guys now how she runs at NMCA. Then maybe we can get something going after that and I think you will have a fair shot I have to take it pretty easy on launch on mine too stock clutch and street tires doesn't exactly make a 5500 rpm launch lol

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
            You need to stop being a pussy. I launched our 3500 lb. '55 Chevy 4 door at 5k rpm on slicks with a 40 year old Muncie 4 speed. It went 7.80's and cut low 1.7 60 ft. times.

You also need to tell your buddy's dad to get his fucking money back.

Just sayin'.

-Aaron
            Awesome ! I have watched and raced out at temple academy many a time back when I was in high school

Comment

Working...
            X